Tuesday, March 1, 2011

PALAK KADHI

Welcome to my cookbook Cookerypoint - Ila's Kitchen. Hope all are doing good. Today recipe is Palak Kadhi  from US Masala. Though i like yogurt , never tried those in gravy as am from South. So I wanna try this recipe from Aipi's blog. We liked it very much . I heard of okra and varieties of Kadhi but Spinach is new to me which is healthy. So , I  gave a try and it came good. Thanks to Aipi for sharing this recipe...I did this recipe as directed by Aipi's post. So, Please click Palak Kadhi for the original recipe from US Masala.




PALAK KADHI 

This gravy is very yummy and creamy with bunch of healthy spinach. It goes well with rice and parathas :)

SPINACH IN YOGURT GARVY

I am sending this recipe to Tried And Tasted Event hosted by Mharo Rajasthan owned by Lakshmi of Kitchen Chronicles. See you guys in my next post.






15 comments:

Sensible Vegetarian said...

Love that healthy & creamy bowl.Looks so delicious.

divya said...

Wow..looks very creamy and healthy kadai...

Raji said...

Nicely recreated...looks very delicious.

Rachu said...

I too tried Aipi's recipe and loved this kadhi... yours looks great..
ammaandbaby.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

very healthy palak kahadhi.loving it.

aipi said...

Thanks for trying it out dear..am really really glad you all liked it..It looks super creamy n delicious!:)


US Masala

Ila said...

@sen veg, @ divya..
Thanks for the lovely comment ... Keep Visiting :)

Ila said...

@Foodie,@rachu
Thanks for the encouraging feedback:)
Keep Visiting :)

Ila said...

@Savitha, @Aipi
Thanks for the yummy and lovely comment
Keep Visiting :)

Malar Gandhi said...

I love kadhi recipes so much, delish. I have tried with bitter-tasting greens like mustard/collard greens, must try with palak too...looks incredible.

Unknown said...

We love this dish at my home and make it similarly - And I love Aipi's blog :) Good one to choose Ila xoxo priya

Ila said...

@malar, @Priya..

Thanks for the refreshing feedback :)
Keep Visiting :)

Akila said...

wow lovely dish...

Charitha said...

delicious and healthy dish..you have wounderful space..

Ila said...

@Akila,@Charitha
Thanks for the encouraging comments..
Keep Visiting :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails